High-quality services for residential and commercial properties
Lost keys, damaged locks and worn out deadbolts are just some of the challenges you may face when owning a home or commercial property, but LockOut24/7 Locksmiths provide fast, easy, and affordable solutions for all of your home security needs. Our team of professional engineers has vast experience working with all common property locks, suppliers, and cylinders, so you can be rest assured that we'll get the job done to a professional standard, in the quickest possible turnaround. If you are looking to change the locks on your home, commercial or leased property, call us today for a free, no obligation quotation.
Professional lock replacements
Need to change your locks? Looking to upgrade your home security? Then look no further than the friendly team at LockOut24/7 Locksmiths. We carry all common types of property locks and lock cylinders, providing affordable and quick lock replacement services across Essex:
- Yale Type Locks: common in wooden front doors, with a latch on the inside
- Euro cylinders: found in uPVC, composite, patio and apartment doors. Available in many different sizes and models
- Mortice Locks: commonly referred to as 'Chubb' locks, usually installed in wooden front doors. Available in many different sizes, from basic to Insurance Company Approved
- Mortice Sashlocks: type of mortice lock, with a latch operated by the handle. Found in back and side doors. Different models all available.
Whether you’re moving or renting out your property, LockOut 24-7 Locksmiths offer reliable lock changing and replacements to fit your needs and maximise your home security. We can replace the locks on your:
- Front, side and back doors
- Patio, uPVC, composite, or apartment doors
Expert uPVC repairs
There’s no need to settle for uPVC doors that won’t close properly. In most cases, a general readjustment is all that’s needed to fix the lock, and that’s where LockOut24/7 Locksmiths come in. Our team are industry leaders for uPVC door and window repairs and replacements, and we’re well experienced with the most common brands of locking mechanisms for results that are as speedy as they are reliable, helping your uPVC doors to remain sound and secure for years to come.